Wednesday, April 13, 2005

can't make up my mind

i know i've changed this damn blog template a bunch of times and i apologize for my inability to make a decision and stick with it. if it were up to me, i'd design my own damn blog template, but i can't deal with a bunch of code right now, when all i really have to do is choose one of the 20 templates blogger gives me and click "use this template." it's too easy and i'm lazy, ok? maybe someday i'll get off my ass and do it, but for now, i've gone back to the original. clean, simple, a little bubbly with a touch of design. the last one was nice for a while, but amy was right, it was a little on the pirate-y side (and the sidebar was pain to change). so here you are. hopefully i'll stick with this one (until they decide to come up with some new fancy templates).
if you'll notice, i added some links in the sidebar. please check out the suba ud site and the handy paypal donation button. it's easy to donate now. even just a couple bucks will help!
and if i you have a site i left out, lemme know!

1 comment:

Vargirl55 said...

Hey woman, how are you? Did you get my postcard? Check out the blog the're are some new posts and I should be uploading pics soon.

Later Ms.V