Thursday, April 28, 2005

why i suck

i've mulled it over in my head and i feel like a big jerk for my thoughts on last night's date. i thank you kind friends for sending your words of wisdom about my lame dating philosophy, enlightening me to think otherwise. you cannot judge someone by one meeting. it's impossible. i've just been one for gut feelings, that's all. i've always gone with my instincs but let's take a good hard look at where it's gotten me. yes ladies and gentlemen, i'm still single. i kind of pride myself on being picky with men but let's not forget some of the lame-o's i've ended up with. it'd be nice to try a new way. getting to know someone gradually instead of jumping on them the first night, getting hot and heavy the next few months and then letting the fire die because all you really had in common was steamy loving. new experiment... wait it out, take it slowly and see what happens. that's what i'd like to do next time. i'm still a jerk, but a jerk who's trying to learn from her past mistakes and make herself better. the end.

No comments: