Tuesday, July 19, 2005

current currents

it seems like the older i get, the universe continues to challenge the conventions of how i think, act and feel. you'd think by age 30, you'd be pretty set in your ways... knowing what kind of people you want as friends, how you work, what kind of partner is good for you, the things in life that are important to you. but no! those notions seem to continually shift, like the planets and the stars.

my own standards of convention were seriously shifted this last weekend... perhaps a certain star was out of alignment or something, but i had a bit of an identity crisis. too personal to get into the silly details but let's just say i was all sorts of confused about who i was and what i thought i knew about myself.

my horoscope this month said this:
To make sure you notice that a new day has dawned, a new moon in July may bring love, just when you had practically given up, and when you least expected to be pierced by Cupid's arrow. for some reason, i've got some serious mojo this month. i don't even mean to, but whatever vibes i'm subconsciously emanating, the fish are biting! yowza!

2 comments:

Ariel said...

Nuthin' like a little identity crisis to help you look at yourself through new eyes. I LOVES YA TA BITS!

Patrick said...

Welcome to every day of my life. I am hoping that by the time I hit 40 I will finally figure out who I am and where I am heading. If not 40, then maybe 50. 60 would be nice.