Monday, February 14, 2005

found vday note

i love found stuff. the found people sent out this hysterical love note that i thought y'all would appreciate in honor of sappy love day:

To: Ashin
From: Edward
Place: Library

Dear Ashin,

Do you have a boyfriend if not can I be yours. I like the way you
look and act your not like the other girls your special. You
should used your beauty more often. You are SO hot each time I see
you - you make me sweat for your love. Like Wednesday at P.E. when
you was walking, I couldn't help but look at you. So write back
with the answers.

From Edward B.

P.S. When love and peace get together it makes you

1 comment:

Vargirl55 said...

Dear Ashy,

Therre be no odder girlz mos beutiful den you. Please bee mine.

This letter is too funny and makes my valentines day.